SSS CONCIERGE SECURITY
We are NOT the typical “security guards”, wearing arm patches, whose main function is to control access into buildings and facilities. Our concierge service is based on our “customer partnership” philosophy and our ability to tailor a courtesy officer, or front desk services, program to fit the specific building security needs our Customers’ properties.
Our extensive experience and time in the industry has taught us how to create effective highly personalised security services. We provide each client individual attention throughout the process of assessment, design, and implementation of their security services. We recognise that every client is different. An apartment building might require a single doorman, while a large high rise office complex might need a full desk staffed by multiple officers in professional attire.
While some locations may be chiefly concerned with preventing crime and controlling building access, others may need a much more comprehensive plan, including service to the general public, emergency response, and more. We can provide solutions to all of the above. Your office building, apartment building, or otherwise is in good hands with the assistance of our highly trained concierge/front desk security agent.
SSS concierge security officers are screened, trained, and assigned to the positions for which they are well qualified. Everything can be customised, including officer uniforms and daily duties. Concierge staff conducts themselves in an appropriate and respectable manner at all times, ensuring they exceed client expectations, while at the same time providing an invaluable and crucial service.
Job Duties Can Include:
- 1 Greeting, checking in, and directing visitors.
- 2 Enforcing access control and assuring that only authorised personnel enter the building.
- 3 Monitoring operational procedures.
- 4 Maintaining constant surveillance of assigned areas.
- 5 Protecting the property from theft, accidents, fire, and other threats.
- 6 Providing customer service for residents, visitors, and/or guests.
- 7 Writing accident and incident reports for any suspicious activities or safety hazards.
- 8 Responding to calls for assistance.
- 9 Checking bags and packages, as needed.
- 10 Assigning keys to contractors & safeguard suite keys & maintain key in/out logs.
- 11 Scheduling loading bay for Move in & Move outs or other deliveries.
- 12 Responding to building emergencies such as water leak, intrusion alarm or fire alarm.
- 13 Attending front-desk / lobby area.
- 14 Announcing / signing in visitors to property.
- 15 Answering telephones, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate Customer personnel.
- 16 Notifying designated Customer personnel (and authorities, as appropriate) of emergencies or unsafe situations in the building, determined by Customer procedures.
- 17 Completing daily event log detailing events of their shift.
- 18 Documenting any unusual events or situations, including emergencies, on an “Incident Report” for Customer action.
- 19 Issuing keys, as designated by Customer, and completing all associated forms and logs.
- 20 Scheduling use of common area rooms of Customer facility; such as club and game rooms, business centre, media room, conference room, etc, as defined by Customer.
Call us at SSS today for a full assessment and recommendation of the best security solution & quote we can provide to offer you & your workplace
Contact Us For a competitive Price